Change a Name on CTAX Bill

Privacy Statement

The personal information you supply will be used to update your Council Tax account and amend your Council Tax bill accordingly. In order for SSDC to do this you will be required to supply certain information – without this information we will not be able update and re-adjust your account. The law allows us to use your personal information for this purpose as it is necessary for us to perform our statutory duties of collecting Council Tax. Your mobile phone number will only be used by us to keep you informed about your Council Tax account, this will include us contacting you via SMS.

Before progressing please refer to our Privacy Notice which explains in more details how we will use your personal information and how we protect your privacy. It also provides you details of who you can contact if you need to speak to someone about your Privacy.

Service Explanation

This service must only be used to change a name already appearing on a Council Tax Bill.

Examples are:

  • Change of name due to marriage or divorce.

  • Correction due to a spelling mistake.

  • Change of name by deed poll.

Change in people living at the property?

Has someone recently moved in or moved out of the property causing the name change? *